Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fjolgard is a town north of Fjolarok.
See also the faction of the same name.
Places of Interest
- Fjolgard Sewers: The entrance to the sewers is located in the eastern part of the city on the lower middle level, north of the Fjolgard Visitor's Center, and contains level 11-14 monsters.
Lower middle level
- Fjolgard Visitor Centre: This building houses Vikar and two Shared Stashes where character can store their items.
- Alrik's Stud Farm: Alrik raises purchasable Mounts on this farm.
- The Golden Axe Inn: Fjolgard's only inn. The Cup Bearer can be seen serving drinks to the tables.
- The Golden Axe Cellar: The cellar of the inn.
- The Golden Axe Living Quarters: The living quarters house several inn rooms, all of them locked.
- Estrid's Shop of Potions: The alchemist Estrid works here. You can also find an Alchemy Workbench in the shop.
- Luta's House of Grab: The house of Luta. Contains the Wardrobe where players can change skins.
- Asvald's Rune Forge: The house of Asvald who you can buy basic Runes from. You can also find the Etching Station where you can craft Rune of Ambush and Rune of Whirlwind there.
- Birgir's Enchanting Shop: Houses Birgir and the Enchanting Shrine that lets players craft with their equipment and use idols.
Higher middle level
- Gaekatla's Sanctuary: Ingar, the priest of Gaekatla can be found in this building. There you can buy Gaekatla themed equipment, that has a chance of summoning critters to help in battle, as well as the Gaekatlan Druid Skin and the Cowl of Obscurity. All equipment requires Honored or higher Reputation with Gaekatla.
- Dockmaster's Office: The house of Dockmaster Knute.
- The Drydock: Shipwright Kari can be seen there, working on a ship.
- Fjolgard Castle: The castle of the royal family. Princess Silfur and Princess Refur can be seen sitting in the castle's throne room. The castle also features a large dining hall in the east wing and a kitchen in the west wing.
- Fjolgard Castle Kitchen: The royal kitchen where Cook Raennog prepares meals for the princesses and their visitors.
- Beach: Located in the southern portion of the city, on the lowest level. The beach is populated by Mud Crabs.
- Graveyard: Fjolgard's graveyard lies east directly next to Gaekatla's Sanctuary
- Training Dummy: Located next to the Dockmaster's Office on the higher middle level of the city. This dummy can tell how much DPS a player has when they attack it.
- The Docks: A couple of ships can be seen anchoring in the docks between the Dockmaster's Office and The Drydock.
- Before, players would lose reputation when killing Royal Guards, Princesses, and other citizens of Fjolgard.