Jump to navigation Jump to search
The windswept shores of Fjolarok are home to a wide variety of fauna and flora, from palm trees and seagulls (mostly peaceful) to herbs and snakes (less peaceful). While all might seem serene here, there is much to the island that is shrouded in mystery.
Fjolarok is a zone in Fjolarok (island).
- Fjolgard (in the north)
- Crystal Caves (in the northwest)
- Estuary (in the east)
- Temple of Gaekatla (north of the Estuary entrance)
Places of interest
- Hermit's Shack: Shack where the Hermit lives, along with his livestock. It is located at the center of the island.
- This island used to be referred to internally as the Tutorial Island and was going to be called Midgard, but is now Fjolarok.
- Previously, Fjolgard and Fjolarok shared the same map. Version 0.9.0 contained major changes to Fjolarok and segmented it to its own map.