This is the Crafting UI after you press U next to the Enchanting Shrine.
To craft, you must first select the action you want to take on the left, the item you want to craft in the square slot that will pop up, as well as having the required materials in the inventory. The UI shows the number of materials required as well. Press the craft button at the bottom right to craft the item.
There are 6 crafting mechanisms available in Isleward.
Augmentation uses Crafting Materials gathered from salvaging to add random stats to items. The type of material needed depends on the type and of the equipment, and higher quality items requires more materials to augment. An equipment may be augmented for up to 3 times (indicated by the number of green
+ signs under the item's name), and the material cost increases after each augment. The higher the level the item, the chances for better augmentations.
- The materials required for gear augmentation is
Q * 15 * 2 ^ N, where
Qis the quality (1 for Common, 2 for Magic, ..., 5 for Legendary), and
Nis the number of augmentations on the item.
- For trinkets, they require Essences of the same quality to augmentation. The first augmentation requires 5 essences and the cost doubles after each one.
- For Fishing rods, they require Cerulean Pearls to augmentation.
|Augmentation Material Cost|
- Requires 1 Unstable Idol.
- Randomize all stats on an item excluding those gained from augment and item effect stats.
- Requires 1 Ascendant Idol.
- Increases the level requirement of an item by 1, 2, or 3.
- Requires 1 Dragon-Glass Idol.
- Changes the slot (weapon, belt, boots, ...) of an equipment, removes all augmented stats and rerolls stats that can't be preserved in the new slot.
- Requires 1 Smoldering Idol.
- Removes all augmented stats from the equipment.
- Prior to v0.1.10, augmentation could fail and a failure removes all augmented stats from the item. Scouring was available with a low material cost.
- Prior to v0.3.0, reslot did not remove any augmented stats.