M'ogresh is the boss monster for the Estuary in Fjolarok. It is usually found deep within the Estuary, and may take some time to find. He is significantly stronger than other monsters in the Estuary, and can use runes normally used by players (M'ogresh is significantly easier when it has the Circle of Healing skill rather than another skill).
It is recommended to fight M'ogresh in a group to decrease the difficulty and enable more players to obtain loot.
Due its increased difficulty, M'ogresh always drops 3 items of magic or better quality. Thus quality doesn't affect him. Killing M'ogresh grants 120 reputation with Gaekatla.
Version 0.11.0: This article is up to date for the latest version of Isleward.
Player Opinion: This article contains advice from other players which may be subjective or incorrect. Consult this guide with caution.
|@Nyaro#1841 art from Discord|
The main strategy is to stun M'ogresh with charge, ambush, or smite and deal the maximum damage you can with other runes before dying.
Don't try to stun him permanently, a monster can't be chain stun.
- Owl can use :Ice spear, smite, magic missile and consecrate if you need heal.
- Bear can use : Flurry, charge, slash and harvest life if you need heal.
- Lynx can use : Flurry and smokebomb
- M'ogresh respawn every 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
- Try to be out of his attack range before respawn.