|Drops: 3 items of magic or better quality|
M'ogresh is the boss monster for the Estuary in Fjolarok. It is usually found deep within the Estuary, and may take some time to find. He is significantly stronger than other monsters in the Estuary, and can use runes normally used by players (M'ogresh is significantly easier when it has the Circle of Healing skill rather than another skill).
It is recommended to fight M'ogresh in a group to decrease the difficulty and enable more players to obtain loot.
|@Nyaro#1841 art from Discord|
Don't try to stun him permanently, a monster can't be chain stun.
- Owl can use : Flurry, smite, magic missile and consecrate if you need heal.
- Bear can use : Flurry, charge, slash and harvest life if you need heal.
- Lynx can use : Flurry, charge, smokebomb and harvest life if you need heal.
- M'ogresh respawn every 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Try to be out of his attack range before respawn.