Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released December 9th, 2017.
- Added a new quest type that requires you to fish (#326)
- Added a new quest type that requires you to loot an item of a specific quality (#329)
- Added three new legendary items. One of which was designed by one of our patrons.
- Added a north island to Fjolarok Removed the Fjolgard map and moved some of its NPCs to the north island.
- Added a rare version of Stinktooth.
- New Seasonal Event: Merrywinter (#319)
- The 'Harvest Life' ability now deals 23.9% damage on average due to a higher min and max damage as well as a 6 tick cooldown (down from 7) (#342)
- Items with the same name now share cooldowns (#375)
- Added the Wardrobe that allows players to change their skins (#321)
- Cards can now drop from certain mobs. These can be traded for rewards.
- Added two new item stats. Attack Speed and Cast Speed.
- Hardcore deaths are now announced in chat (#61)
- The equipment UI now gives an indication when you've looted new items for a slot (#58)
- Weapon attacks now give the message 'Weapon is on cooldown' instead of 'Spell is on cooldown' (#77)
- The leaderboard UI now highlights players that are online (#79)
- The reputation UI doesn't update correctly after your reputation tier changes (#34)
- Equipping an Item does not remove its 'new' status (#75)
- When a player levels up in a party, other players still see his old level (#157)
- When hovering over a mob, their HP is off by one (#289)
- [Herbs no longer spawn on other objects (#301)
- Mailing multiple items cause only the last one to be received (#316)
- The tab toggles on the messages UI don't work properly (#317)
- The online list sometimes shows duplicates (#318)
- Characters are blurry on the character select UI in Safari (#323)
- Runes don't lose their position in the inventory when equipped (#328)
- It's possible to join a channel with no name (#333)
- Stashing a Fish removes all other fish that are already stashed (#334)
- Parties no longer enter the same dungeon (#336)
- Certain characters can't logged in due to bugged custom channels (#343)
- After mailing a stacked item, the quantity label isn't cleared (#344)
- Typing /party crashes the server (#346)
- The server crashes when an effect kills a player (#347)
- Thaumaturge Yala's shop dialogue options do not work (#349)
- It's possible to send unsanitized messages by modifying client code (#351)
- More than one player can loot the same resource node if timed correctly (#354)
- Targeting yourself sometimes displays the incorrect amount of mana (#364)
- When opening another UI while the Main Menu is open, the overlay doesn't vanish (#366)