|Drops: 5 items of magic or better quality|
|Location: Crystal Caves|
Radulos is the boss monster of the Crystal Caves in Fjolarok. Radulos can be found in the area behind the wall deep in the caves, and is extremely difficult to defeat. Radulos can cast Magic Missile and emit large amount of gas around him. The gas clouds are red-colored and deal large amounts of damage covering a large area. Radulos can also summons Slimy Offspring, which are consumed by Radulos to heal.
The main strategy is to deal the maximum damage you can before dying.
Try to avoid red gas if one spawns on your character. Like Snail or Whelk gas, it does massive amounts of arcane damage and can easily kill a careless player.
The healers job is to support using Rune of Tranquility and by constantly spam 1 or 2 Consecrate runes around Radulos to heal melee fighters and the sweeper when they get injured by Radulos or his smoke.
The sweepers job is to prevent Slimy Offspring from reaching Radulos. Generally bears or lynxes take this role using [Rune of Charge|charge]] because of its faster cast time, and longer stun then Ambush. Occasionally owls are seen using Smite or Ice Spear.
- Owl can use : Flurry, magic missile, ice spear and consecrate if you or your team needs heal.
- Bear can use : charge, slash and harvest life if you need heal.
- Lynx can use : charge, ambush, and smokebomb to do damage and heal yourself.
- Everyone can use 1 or 2 aura runes too boost the party. Tranquility is especially nice, to allow constant Consecrate and Smokebomb spam.
- Radulos respawns every 1714 ticks (10 minutes).
- Try to be out of his smoke spawn range before he respawns, as like Snails and Whelks he is passive until his smoke hits you.