Jump to navigation Jump to search
Released on August 30th, 2017.
- The fishing tournament now takes place on the hour, every 3 hours. (12PM, 3AM, 6AM, 9AM, etc...)
- Angler's Marks can no longer be dropped, destroyed or salvaged. (#259)
- The Flimsy Fishing Rod can no longer be salvaged. (#261)
- Summoned Skeletons now have 65-85 percent of the summoner's life. Down from 80-120. (#264)
- Summoned Skeletons now deal 800% threat. Down from 1000%. (#264)
- Angler Nayla now belongs to the a new faction, the Anglers.
- The Estuary now has a max depth of 12. Down from 14.
- New item flags: noDestroy, noDrop and noSalvage. (#259)
- Change the Fullscreen/Windowed button to indicate what it does, not what state it's in. (#248)
- Display the fish weight when you catch it. (#247)
- Loot is linked in chat so it shows a tooltip when hovered. (#255)
- The wiki link should point to the new wiki. (#242)
- Deleting players is broken. (#254)
- The Harvest Life spell does not use the healPercent attribute. (#262)
- The Crazed Seagull no longer drops the Family Heirloom for new players. (#265)
- It's possible to walk outside the map in the Estuary. (#267)
- Some decorative items in the city have nameplates. (#245)