|Mana Cost: 5|
|Cooldown: 6 ticks|
Cast time: 6 ticks
|Stats: Strength, Intellect|
Description: Summons a skeletal warrior to assist you in combat.
You can Summon Skeleton in a range of 9.
Summon Skeleton has 2 stats:
- DamagePercent [20-76] : Scale the damage of the skeleton
- HpPercent [40-60] : Scale the hp of the skeleton
Summon Skeleton is a very useful skill for all classes at low level (1-12). The skeleton is good at applying constant damage and drawing aggro away from the player.
Multiple skeletons can be summoned by slotting more than one Summon Skeleton Rune.
Skeletons can also be resummoned at full health at any time.
Player Opinion on Rune
- The summoned skeleton can be very useful to deal extra damage to your target, or tank the target, or stall the target while you cast a spell, heal yourself, or do
- The skeleton will stay with you until it's killed or you move to a new map
- Damage and health points (HP) of the skeleton are a percentage of the player's own damage and health points
- Moderate mana cost
- You can cast Rune of Blood Barrier on a skeleton to give it the frenzy effect and deal more damage
- Takes full benefit from both stats it scales from
- Can get easily killed by bosses or monsters that deal high damage, so it's useless at times like those
- Can sometimes go after and kill other Butchers if you accidentally hit them with your attack, which is often annoying to said players