Jump to navigation Jump to search
Version 0.8.3: This article may not be up to date for the latest version of Isleward.
Passive Skill Tree
|Passive skill tree|
|Bear starting node : Red |
|Owl starting node : Blue |
|Lynx starting node : Green |
The Passive Skill Tree adds various stats to your character as you level up. You can access the skill tree by pressing
Each spirit starts at 0 point at a different node in the tree, and you gain 1 point upon level up which can be used to expand to one of the connected node. It is recommended to expand your skills within the spirit colors, because of the synergy with your spirit.
- Passive trees also greatly influence and shape your play style.
- Each node or block has it's own stat that you can obtain by clicking on it. (you will have multiple options.)
- You have a limited amount of nodes you can choose (20 in total) and by level 20 you will be able to select the last 2 nodes.
- Depending on how you set your passive tree you could do various things for example: selecting str over vit as a bear would allow you to deal more damage but at the cost of health.
- There is no specific "best" final tree. Many players have varying play styles.
- If you want to get an idea on what your skill tree should look like, visit the Advanced Guide.