Stats determine a character's attributes such as damage, health, mana. You can view your stats in the character sheet by pressing the
J key. Your character's stats can be improved by wearing better equipment. Stats may also be temporarily affected by aura runes.
- The level of your character determines the maximum health and equipments you can use. Each level grants 40 additional maximum HP starting from 50. You can only use equipment whose level is equal or lower to your character's level (except when the item has level reduction). You can level up by gaining experience points.
- Experience Points (XP)
- Experience points are used to level up your character. You may gain experience by killing monsters, completing quests and by gathering. The experience required to level up is:
10 * (XL^2.75)where
XLis your current level. You also receive reduced experience if the monster killed is not the same level as you. The multiplier is:
Dis the difference of levels, and you gain no experience if the difference is 10 or higher.
- Strength is used by Warriors and Necromancers. It improves the damage of Axes, Swords, Spears and Sickles.
- Intellect is used by Wizards, Clerics and Necromancers. It improves the damage of Gnarled Staffs, Maces and Sickles.
- Vitality increases your max health by 10 per point.
- Max Mana
- Increase your character's maximum mana.
- HP Regeneration
- The rate of health restored per tick during combat. Outside combat, the HP regenerates at the rate of
MaxHP / 200per tick, while it only regenerates by
HPRegen * 0.3per tick during combat.
- MP Regeneration
- The rate of mana restored per tick. The amount of MP regenerate per tick is
(MaxMP + MPRegen) / 200.
- Critical Hit Chance
- The chance of dealing a critical hit. The base chance is 5%.
- Critical Hit Multiplier
- The multiplied damage when performing a critical hit. The base multiplier is 150%, and effects from equipment are added on top of this. For instance, an equipment with +80% critical hit damage will end up with
150% + 80% = 230%multiplier.
- Arcane Damage / Fire Damage / Frost Damage / Holy Damage / Physical Damage / Poison Damage / Damage Increase
- Increase the elemental damage by 1% per point.
- Attack Speed / Cast Speed
- The chance of attacking or casting spells without cooling down in succession. In-game, the value is displayed as
100% + chance, so 110% implies that there is a 10% chance of performing the attack without cooling down.
- Armor reduces the damage taken. The percentage of damage mitigated is
Armor / (102.4 * XL)where
XLis the level of the damage source and the reduction is capped 50%. Therefore, against a level 10 monster you need 512 armor (
512 / (102.4 * 10) = 50%) to achieve the maximum damage reduction.
- Chance to Block Attacks / Spells
- The chance to completely negate an attack or spell completely. This stat can be found on Shields.
- Arcane Resistance / Fire Resistance / Frost Resistance / Holy Resistance / Physical Resistance / Poison Resistance / All Resistance
- Resistance reduces the damage taken from a particular types of element (and All Resistance applies to all types of elements). Each point of resistance reduces the damage taken by
1/1.5%and is capped at 50%. Therefore, you need 75 points of resistance to achieve the maximum possible damage mitigation.
The damage reduction offered by armor and resistances stack with each other. If both mitigation sources are capped at 50%, you will only receive 25% of the full damage.
- Item Quality
- The chance of finding higher quality items. This stat was previously called Magic Find.
- Item Quantity
- The chance of finding more items.
- Sprint Chance
- The chance of moving two tiles in one tick. Only boots may generate with this stat, and you may also gain this stat by under an aura of swiftness.
- XP Increase
- Increase the experience points gained by killing monsters.