- Completing Quests to obtain Milkwort.
- Trading Milkwort to Mardriona to obtain Pet Rats and the Elixir Of Infatuation.
Milkwort can be obtained from completing Quests. To recieve Milkwort, the quest must be handed in while being in Fjolarok. Otherwise you will not recieve milkwort.
| Level: |
| Health: |
| Mana: |
Mardriona, also known as The Witch in the Woods, is an NPC that lives in a house located in the woods below the Flamingos. She offers Rat Cage for 20 Milkwort, Pink Rat Cage for 50 Milkwort, and Elixir Of Infatuation for 50 Milkwort.
Mardriona is an acolyte of Sjofni and is fond of animals.
- Rat Cage: Loyal pet rat that follows you around. However, it is stinky.
- Pink Rat Cage: From the ancient art of painting things, this rat is now pink, but still stinky.
- Elixir Of Infatuation: An elixir that may not make someone fall in love with you, but suggests it. On use, a pink heart particle effect surrounds you. It has a cooldown of 340 ticks.