This is a guide on how to get started playing Isleward.
Registering an Account
To make an account, navigate to https://play.isleward.com, enter a username and password and press
Creating a Character
Once you have created an account, you will be greeted with the character selection window. Press the
new button to create a character. A dialog will prompt you for:
- Name: This is your character's name which will be visible to everyone.
- Spirit: The spirit determines the path your character will take. Currently it affects the stat your gain upon level up. Owl gains 1 point of Intellect upon leveling up, bears gain 1 point of Strength while lynx gains 1 point of Dexterity.
- Skin: The skin controls the appearance of your character. It is purely cosmetic and may be changed later at the Wardrobe.
- Prophecies: Prophecies are special modifications to your character, such as allowing PvP, having perma-death, or taking extra damage. For beginners it is best to start with just Titangrip which gives double stats gained from weapons.
create to create your first character! After that, you will be dropped into the Tutorial. Good luck!
Use WASD or arrow keys to move, or QEZC to move diagonally. Every move you do queues up on the server and every turn you move one square down the queue. Press escape to clear your queue.
Click an entity to select hit. Press
space to activate your automatic attack. Press 1, 2, 3 or 4 to activate your abilities.
|WASD, QEZC, Arrows||Movement|
|Tab||Cycle between targets|
|1, 2, 3, 4||Use abilities|
|Escape|| Close windows|
Cancel movement queue
|J||Show character stats and equipments|
|O||List online players|
|Enter||Open Chat, Send Message|
|M||Open crafting GUI|
- Ask in the chat. Many experienced players are willing to answer your questions and point you to the right direction.
- Look for information on this wiki.
- Ask your question on Discord.