This is a guide on how to get started playing Isleward.
Registering an Account
- Navigate to http://play.isleward.com.
- You should see a page saying 'Isleward' with a box for username and password.
- Enter a username and password. You should probably write these down, because if you forget them there is currently no way of recovering your account.
- Press register.
- You should see the character selection/creation screen. If you don't see the below image, there was probably something wrong. Read the error message and try to correct what is wrong. See Getting Help if you need more help.
- Congrats, you now have an account!
Creating a Character
- Now that you have an account, it's time to create a character to start playing. If you followed the steps to register an account correctly you should see an empty character list.
- Press the 'New' button to create a character.
- You will see a screen with many options.
- Start by typing in a name for your first character!
- If your class has costumes, you can pick one of those as well. Costumes are simple alternate appearances for your character.
- Finally, pick your prophecies. Prophecies are special modifications to your character, such as allowing PvP, having permadeath, or taking extra damage. For beginners it is best to start with just Titangrip which gives double stats from items.
- Once you are done selecting all these things, press 'Create'.
- After doing this, you will be dropped into the Tutorial. Good luck!
Use WASD or arrow keys to move, or QEZC to move diagonally. Every move you do queues up on the server and every turn you move one square down the queue. Press escape to clear your queue.
Click an entity to select hit. Press 1 to activate your automatic attack. Press 2, 3 or 4 to activate your abilities.
|WASD, QEZC, Arrows||Movement|
|Tab||Cycle between targets|
|2, 3, 4||Use abilities|
|Escape|| Close windows|
Cancel movement queue
|J||Show character stats and equipments|
|O||List online players|
|Enter||Open Chat, Send Message|
|M||Open crafting GUI|
If you don't find the help you need by asking others in the chat or looking for information on this wiki, you can visit the following sites: