The Estuary contains monsters from level 15 to level 20. However, they have abundant amount of HP and automatically attack players on sight. Thus, it is advisable to form a party with other players before entering the dungeon.
The boss of the dungeon is M'ogresh at level 20, commonly called Mog by players, which it can be found at the deep end of the dungeon.
The Estuary's map is randomly generated every server restart. The Estuary has two exits, the entrance where you enter originally from, and one near the M'ogresh, although the latter sometimes may not spawn. Behind the scenes, the Estuary is a bunch of pieces of a dungeon that are randomly joined together in a way that makes sense and is possible to beat.
- Estuary monsters deal poison damage. Taking All/Poison Resistance stat will help to tank their attacks.
- Killing monsters inside Estuary raises reputation with Gaekatla.
- All Estuary monsters have a better quality chance on loot (- 500 common item).
- All Estuary monsters respawn after 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- All Estuary monsters can spawn as an Elite monsters, powerful version of normal monsters!
- Watch here for strategy for M'ogresh.
- Prior to v0.2.1, each player entering Estuary would place them in their own dungeon map, unless they are in a party.
- Prior to v0.1.10, monsters' stats in Estuary dynamically scales on the player's level.